Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristi!




This past weekend was a busy one! My sister, Kristi, turned 28 on Thursday and came to visit over the weekend. Kristi lives in Bloomington/Normal, Illinois and is a Young Adult Librarian at the Normal Public Library. Kristi is great at what she does. She's always loved reading and now she is helping teens and pre-teens love reading as well. She's also a great sister, and a wonderful Aunt! Happy Birthday, Kristi!

Adalyn and her Aunt Kristi

Enjoying being outside... her favorite place to be!
My little walking gal






4 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is walking!
    And, yeah, for starting a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for saying nice things about me. I had a great time this weekend and I miss Adalyn already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's walking even more now, Kristi...all OVER the place! Glad you had fun here last weekend! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great seeing you guys this weekend! Adalyn sure is growing up!

    ReplyDelete