Thursday, October 8, 2009

Diving In

Well I must give credit where credit is due. I have been thinking about starting a blog for over a year now, and when my friend Kylie started her blog I finally gave in as well and decided to launch into this new endeavor. I've always read other people's blogs and thought it is such a great way to keep friends and family updated with what's going on in life, so I hope to do just that. I hope you enjoy reading about my thoughts, ideas, mistakes, and the very funny things my daughter does. I'll leave you with my favorite girl cheering on our favorite team.


3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO...I love that I made it in your first post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world! We have a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've added your blog to my feed!

    ReplyDelete